We started thinking about how amazing small business is.
Many of our customer and supplier partners are in the small/medium (SME) category. It's the domain of multi-taskers, sleeve roller-uppers and soldier-oners. Practicality, pragmatism, resilience, versatility, character and common sense abound - by necessity. The SME sector is taken for granted, ignored, undervalued and misunderstood by government and banks - giant organizations that struggle to come to terms with our (by comparison), ant like colonies rising underfoot.
The good news is we have important advantages over larger companies. Think about how you can make the most of them today.
- Agile - we can adapt to changes in our market, reinvent ourselves
- Quick - seize opportunities that big and/or complex organizations miss
- Cost Controlled - did you notice this week that BHP has reported a $7.84 billion half year loss...ouch
- Manageable - not an unwieldy and monolithic beast
- Personal - we know our team, understand our customers needs
We face significant challenges, and it isn't easy but, small is beautiful!
Let's work together.